“Fratello Pizza is the best!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Vernon, New Jersey
“Fratello Pizza is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I have been to this restaurant twice, and my second time was better because I ordered the pizza. It tasted fresh and the crust had a nice taste to it. It reminded me of john's pizzeria in NYC. The first time I went was a couple months ago. I got a hamburger and it was overdone but the fries were tasty. Would go back just for the Fratello pizza.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York City
“Expected better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Average food quality, pizza was too dry, not chewable... I wanted real italian feeling, but I got something that is below average. It is nice restaurant inside, but they should work on their food quality. I was disappointed that I choose this one, over so many other restaurants in this beautiful small town, upstate NY.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
north palm beach
“Pear & Feta Cheese Pizza the best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

always go here for lunch love their different pizzas the service is good, friendly bar and the room they added on is really nice

Visited September 2013
Hewitt, New Jersey
“Dissappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were looking forward to a quiet dinner for 2 that is not what we got. A bus boy was vacuuming the dining room as we ate our appetizer. Our fried calamari tasted more like fried rubber bands. The fisherman's platter was made up of frozen fish. It was over cooked and dry. The veal was just ok. The waitress was not friendly and just ok. We hear that the pizza is good but not sure we will go back and try again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Warwick, New York
“Best Chicken Parm :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Have been here several times. A friend from out of town, insists we go there at every visit. Portions are large, enough to share with a friend. We had Eggplant Parm, which two of us shared, Veal Francese, Cold Antipasto and mini calzones. Have had the chicken in the past and love it. The calzones were made to order in the Brick Oven Pizza. All of us were pleased and came home with lots of leftovers, including the antipasto.

• Visited September 2013