“Wonderful!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seasons Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warrensburg
Seasons Bed & Breakfast
You added Seasons Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
3822 Main Street, Warrensburg, NY 12885   |
Ranked #2 of 8 Warrensburg B&B and Inns
Brooktondale, NY
“Wonderful!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2010

What a fantastic stay!!! I have never been to a bed and breakfast where I have felt so at home. Eileen and her staff went out of their way to make me feel at home. The home itself is a gorgeous victorian that is beautifully decorate.My room was very clean, comfortable, and relaxing (I had room 1 which has a spa tub). If your in the Adirondack region Seasons is the place to stay!!!!
Thank you sooooo much for such a wonderful experience!!!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Pittsfield, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2010

We spent our second New Years at the Seasons B&B and it was even better "the second time around". The innkeeper could not have been more accomodating. This is a place where you feel comfortable just hanging around enjoying the fire and a glass of wine. There are plenty of outdoor activities in the area and great places to eat. A "gem" that needs to be discovered by lovers of B&B's.

Kathi & Mark Clatterbaugh
Pittsfield, MA

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2009

We were in Warrensburg for a wedding, and everyone at this B & B was there for the occasion. All of us had different interests for our leisure time, and Eileen tended to each and every one. If Eileen didn't have the info requested up front, she found it! It's a very comfortable B & B, with a delicious breakfast.

Also, due to flights, I arrived late for the rehearsal dinner. Eileen drove me herself (!) to the party as she knew it was in a fairly isolated area and she thought I'd get lost. (which I would have without a doubt)

Eileen also ran off our boarding passes for our return flights. Perfect hostess a "10".

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
CT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

After browsing through pages and pages of overpriced accommodations in Saratoga Springs, my partner and I decided to venture 30 minutes away to the more affordable Seasons. Far from an inconvenience, the scenic drive into Adirondack Park was an enjoyable part of our trip and well worth the mileage. Seasons has a beautiful facade and an interior that is every bit as lovely. Eileen the Innkeeper was professional, warm, and clearly takes great pride in her Inn. She shared her knowledge about the local region and recommended a great place to dine. Our room was just perfect and even included a whirlpool in the bathroom. Little things like matching robes, bath salts, and bottled waters really made the place feel more like a resort than a country B&B. The best part about Seasons is that it gives you a little of both. If that's what you are looking for, I recommend Seasons without hesitation.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Huntingdon Valley, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2009

Our first visit to the Lake George area and the best decision was to stay at Seasons B & B.
Innkeeper Eileen, is so much more, steering us in the right direction regarding places to go, things to do and places to eat. The inn is wonderful, filled with beautiful furnishings, and
so warm and inviting. Breakfast is scrumptious, with homemade pastries and eggs made in many delicious ways. Eileen is so helpful, and she made us feel so at home that after four days it was hard to leave. By far, Seasons was the best bed and breakfast we ever stayed at.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
tucson, az
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2009

We spent 3 nights at the Season's B&B and loved every moment! Eileen, our inkeeper, created a warm, inviting and lovely experience. Her home's wonderful appointments showcase her world wide travel and living experiences. She goes out of her way to serve each guest and to make them feel special; she even lent us sun tan lotion so we wouldn't have to buy any. The afternoon tea and scones on the porch were relaxing and allowed us to let go of all of our stresses. The breakfasts she creates are culinary delights. I've never eatten with so m;uch silence as we savored each and every bite. Each room is wonderfully decorated with lucious textiles, each with soothing pastel colors. I can't rave enough about Season's and would return without hesitation.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2009

Our family travels extensively (our children have been to the Amazon; southeast Asia; the Galapogos; North Africa; many times to Europe) ... and we generally stay at "high end" hotels or resorts. Recently I was in the Lake George area (Ft. Ann) to attend an event with my younger son, and was looking for something apart from the basic highway motel. Season's B&B was perfect. My suite was sunny and spacious, with a view of two white clapboard New England style churches. The rooms were extremely clean, and very simply ... but very nicely ... appointed. (This is *NOT* your over-the-top stuffy Laura Ashley frillly B&B.) The innkeeper, Eileen Frasier, makes a wonderful breakfast (fresh home-made baked goods; fresh fruit; omelettes or other nice eggs ....) She was also very helpful with dinner reservations, suggestions for site-seeing; maps and directions, etc.. During my stay she was extremely accomodating to my rather difficult schedule (my son's events required that I leave early in the morning and not get back til late at night; Eileen always got up extra early in the morning to greet me with a warm breakfast ... and was there late at night to welcome me when I got back. ) If your plans take you to the Lake George area, I highly recommend the Seasons B&B!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo

Been to Seasons Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!