“Great exciting day” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Great exciting day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Much more than I expected. Excellent instructions which made a fun and safe day. A lot of white water rapids.

Visited August 2012

Binghamton, New York
“Awesome family day!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

What an amazing time we had on our white water rafting adventure with Wild Waters Outdoor Center!!My children are 24,22 and 19 ,they each brought someone so we had 8 adults plus our awesome guide Matt in our raft. We requested him per suggestions from Trip Advisor and I would highly recommend requesting him,although all the guides seem great. We had an amazing day. Lunch and dinner were great and the scenery along the river was breathtaking. We bought the CD of our photos which also were great. It was a special family day that we'll remember for a long time!!

3 attraction reviews
“So much Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I went rafting on the Hudson for the day and had a blast. Our guide Jamie was the best. She was very entertaining and did an excellent job guiding us down the river. The food after the trip was amazing. I really didn't expect it to be so good, but it was awesome. We did meet up with other rafting companies and was so glad that I chose Wild Waters there equipment was in much better condition than the other companies and the PFD looked a lot better quality. Jamie made us all feel very comfortable and really wanted to get to know us. The rapids were fun and there was some definate adventure on the river. I think this company wants to make sure you have a fun and SAFE trip. They checked and double checked our PFD to make sure that we were all secure. I would definately would go again.

Wellington
7 attraction reviews
“Good trip on the Hudson. Fun staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I've gone WWR with Wild Waters 3 times now and their staff are always awesome. They have a good stretch of the hudson to go down starting on the Indian river. Good rapids. They provide a good lunch and dinner. I hear their overnight trips are cool too.

New York
15 attraction reviews
“Short and Sweet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

The Sacandaga river is a short and fun rafting trip to do on your own or with family. The rapids themselves are mostly Class II, with very little Class III. Nothing too scary, and the guides seemed very competent in case there was any trouble. Do not go on this trip expecting crazy rapids. The guides are what made this trip a lot of fun… they initiated water fights with other boats and let us have some “swim time” in a particularly calm area of the river. They provided good instructions and jokes on the bus ride there. I would recommend this trip for someone looking for fun and a little bit of adventure, without exhausting your entire day.

The whole trip takes about 2 hours – 20 minute bus ride to the falls, 1 hour of rafting, 20 minute bus ride back, and 20 minutes for loading/unloading. They ask that you come half an hour early to sign waivers and grab your gear. The day we went, the bus was packed to capacity, so I would definitely recommend calling and making a reservation before you actually head out. If you have watershoes bring them, or you will end up buying their overpriced ones. Bring a change of clothes. You can leave everything in your car and they will hold the key for you. They also have a photographer taking pictures while you raft, which they sell for $25 on a CD.