“Quaint, Quiet & Close to Catskills” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn At The Ridge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wallkill
Inn At The Ridge
You added Inn At The Ridge to your Saves list
2098 Bruynswick Road, Wallkill, NY 12589   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Wallkill B&B and Inns
Pennsylvania
“Quaint, Quiet & Close to Catskills”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

My significant other is in the Army Reserves and was assigned training near Stewart. While he trained all day, I hiked and explored the mountains in the area. Autumn is beautiful in upstate NY. This was the perfect home base for both of us to enjoy our time. The breakfasts were a delight and the property offered pleasant country scenery, in which to relax. My 2 australian shepherd-ish dogs enjoyed their stay as well and felt very welcome at Inn At The Ridge. It is hard to find NICE places that will accept dogs and My 2 try to be good ambassadors for this cause. Bev and Sal are great hosts and I look forward to coming back again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

This is the perfect place to stay if you want to visit the wineries in the area. It's closely located to many of them. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing! So many delicious foods. We always left breakfast stuffed full. The decor is full of antiques and very cozy. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
West Deal, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2011

My wife and I, along with our three dogs had a very relaxing stay. The B&B was very clean and you were made to feel at home. Perfectly situated if you are an outdoor enthusiast or looking to shop for antiques.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

I had a wonderful long weekend with friends at The Inn. The place was really warm and inviting, as were Bev and Sal :) I felt the stress of the work week melt away and enjoyed the scenery. Went for a long hike in the mountains and felt revitalized by the fresh air. Was great to get out of the city and into nature. P.S. Breakfasts were so delicious!

Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
nyc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

Sal and Bev are wonderful hosts. They are two very warm and sincere people who happen to also whip up a big delicious breakfast. We want to come back and spend some more time with them. The house is old, charming . and very nicely decorated. The room was clean, the hot water hot, the a/c cranks, and the bed comfy. We have been to many B and B's and Inn at the Ridge is our new favorite.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

Did not want to go home. The grounds inside and outside are beautiful. It is timeless both inside and outside the house. I stayed in the West Point room. It is decorated with west point memorabilia and has a turn of the century feel. The mattress is dreamy. You wake up to a delicious breakfast cooked by Sal, which happens to be an excellent chef, and the rest is up to you. Beverly Sal's wife, a lovely host as well as a lovely woman, along with Sal will help you plan your day, they have lots of pamphlets which range from hiking to just about any country activity you can think of. The grounds have hammocks and a pond with fish, The chimes are always sounding adding to the serenity I felt the moment I arrived at this magical place and which stays with me for at least a while once i get back to the real world. Strongly recommend this place and its wonderful hosts.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

One would probably think, "Who would want to go to Wallkill for a weekend getaway or vacation? I WOULD AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!

I have to say! Aside from the awesome bed and breakfast, relaxing and clean rooms, fresh air, wonderful and friendly hosts Beverly and Salvatore make the most delicious breakfast, I can't stop thinking about those marmalade raspberry scones!!! But thats not all!!

I have been there at least 3 times, and each time I go there I fall in love with the experience and my time there all over again and never get tired of the same, because its always different!

I would go with a group of friends, sometimes my boyfriend and even family, and have also done the camping out in the garden. It is the best place to be if you ever like camping and hiking. We hiked the Minnewaska Mountain Hiking and it is about 25 min away by car. We enjoyed the country fresh relaxing, camping, hammock swinging BBQ's, Bonn Fires making S'mores! camping out in the back huge garden by the pond full of fish and frogs, sleeping in tents!

Its become a ritual to go once or twice a year and I can't wait to go again!!!

Its so difficult to find a clean place, great and friendly loving hosts and great place all in one!!

Go to Inn at the Ridge!!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Inn At The Ridge? Share your experiences!