We stayed one night, August 2, on our way back to Buffalo airport. It's a wonderful alternative to the high hotel rates in the Buffalo area.
The suite was oversized, immaculately clean, with a great air conditioning system. (AC much appreciated in the 100 degree temperatures!) The tub and toilet area was quite large and there was a separate lavatory and dressing area plus 2 closets.
Suite was nicely decorated, including artificial silk plants in the corners. Beds were extremely comfortable... featured by lots of Hampton Inns now.
Breakfast buffet was quite average... adequate, but served in a nice, comfortable and clean environment.
Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful and even tried to help me find a probably cemetery location in an obscure little town south of Victor.
I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor Hotel Victor
- Hampton Inn And Suites Rochester/Victor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor Hotel
- Hampton Inn Victor
- Hampton Inn Hotel Rochester
- Victor Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.