“Consistant food” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
E. Falmouth Mass
“Consistant food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

Like most Chili's, you know what to expect. The food is consistant, service friendly and quick. We usually order the quesadilla explosion salad and the monteray chicken. You are never surprised by bad food or service. It is getting a bit dated and needs a good cleaning, not dirty, just well used.

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“Convenient to the Best Western”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

Typical Chili's fare, close to our hotel. Salad was fresh. Would definitely go back.

Visited October 2011
Rochester, New York
“Interesting menu with fast, attentive staff.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

The staff were attentive, fast and the food chocies were good. Pros: the food was tasty and fresh but, somewhat bland for a restaurant named "Chilis". They are particularly good at cooking very tasty vegetable dishes, unlike many, many restaurants. The Cons: I ordered an $17.00 entree which allow me to choose to meat selections. I picked grilled shrimp and barbecued ribs. I serious doubt that I received 3 oz food between the two combined. remnabts of ribs with at best 3 bites and 3 SMALL shrimp. I left feeling cheated even though the food was fairly tasty.

• Visited April 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Everything I expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010

We got there at 10pm dec 28 and thought that maybe they were closing up but much to our surprise they were very much open for business.
Our waitress could have taken the easy road and put on a frump and provide B service. But no. She was fast attentive, courteous, friendly and made an effort to put on a smile even though I'm sure she was plenty tired. I can't say the same thing for our Canadian hospitality services. They are atrocious. We could learn a thing or two from our American brothers.
The food was good n hot. My beer was cold.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greece, New York
“dont get the kids pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

my son wanted the pizza off the kids menu, he said it was bad, i tasted it yep it was gross. burger was good. chips and salsa was outstanding.