“Good breakfast food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
K-W, Ontario
“Good breakfast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

Given the reviews, I was highly anticipating this breakfast. We got there at 7:45 AM on a Sunday. We wanted to beat the rush. We did.

We both ordered the 2-2–2 (two each of eggs, sausage patties, and pancakes) for $7. They came quickly. As many people have stated in other reviews, there were more than two pancakes. I had four and my wife had three.

The eggs and the sausage patties were good. The pancakes, as promised, were very light and fluffy. They were enjoyable but, if I had to wait for an hour in line, I would not have thought that it would be worth it. It was good, but not super-exceptional.

All in all, well worth the trip but I wouldn't want to wait in line for more than 15 minutes.

Rochester, New York
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2014

Love the frittata with homemade salsa!!! This place is a hidden treasure I have been missing out on.

Visited August 2014
“You need to eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2014

Family run, home cooked breakfast at its finest. Everything freshly made....homemade jam, homemade bread - delicious! We have been twice and have enjoyed both visits immensely.

“A superior Breakfast Spot And a pleasant bike ride.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2014

we rode our bikes through Pittsford to Victor and stopped at Fishers Station. The place was packed with a long line going out onto the deck. Everyone there seemed to be in a positive mood and the people leaving all had smiles of contentment on their faces. The same smiles we had when we left. The food was excellent. I had an omelet, everyone else ate pancakes which they devoured. It could have been the. 10+ miles on our bikes but I suspect that the pancakes were very good. The ride home was nice on the Auburn Trail through Powdermill Park. this is a small family run operation that is rare in this world of corporate food chains that exist to make a profit. Fishers Station obviously takes pride in their food. In addition, I am a tea drinker and they had good tea, Numi English Breakfast. The bike ride was excellent. Biking with a destination that serves good food is one of the great pleasures of life.

• Visited September 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“Nice Home Town Cooking!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

the staff keeps busy here. This is a small restaurant (does have a county and a community table) and not waiting room inside but a large deck outside. I try to find small restaurants that offer a local touch and this restaurant is such a place. Don't expect much on the walls or ambiance but the food makes up for it. Reasonable prices, pleasant staff (but they don't spend much time talking!) and good food. Just one of those local places that is nice to go to for a change in pace. Depending on the time you go you may find a wait but it is worth it!

• Visited June 2014