“Thin crust wood fired pizza with interesting toppings” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Pizza
Buffalo, New York
“Thin crust wood fired pizza with interesting toppings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great service and a variety of interesting ingredients as suggested specialty pies or mix and match your own ingredients. Also nice salad and wine available.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pittsford, New York
“Fantastic Food, best pizza around.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stopped at Luccas on a drive through Victor. We had one of the best dining experiences we have ever had. The owner was there to help serve food and was extremely polite with us. Our server explained the specials to us and helped us make a good selection as we weren't quite sure what to order. The pizza was cooked very nicely and came out quickly. We plan on going back often!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Victor, New York
“Customers are not important!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Called this evening to order a pizza for take-out, and was told they were too busy for a to-go order. We asked to speak to a manager, and was told by the manager that the customers IN the store were more important than the customers wanting a pizza to go , so they were only going to worry about the customers in the store. We order a pizza from Lucca every Friday night. Usually we do go to the restaurant, but tonight we have a sick little one so we stayed home. After being told that we don't matter, we will never step foot in this restaurant again! Since I'm not important, I'm sure they won't miss my business anyway!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great lunch special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a tasty lunch after golf today. Our friends had never visited Lucca. My husband an I have been going for years. The restaurant has changed hands several times. Now, it is truly superb.
The menu selections are diverse. The luncheon special is a large slice, salad and drink. We have tasted all of the specialty pizzas. There is not one we would not recommend. Outside seating is great as is the service. Our waitress today was Kristin. She was patient and courteous.
We will be back soon and I think our friends will be as well.

Visited June 2013
shortssville, ny
“How can I ever eat pizza anywhere else!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Yes you can go anywhere and get a good or decent pizza but this place is amazing!!! 3 of us went for father's day and sat on the porch which was quite pleasant. I couldn't make up my mind so I ordered 2. One for dinner tonight. The one I ate there was incredible! If you like mushrooms get the funghi. I knew from first bite that I will make this my one and only pizza stop. Everyone loved their own and even overheard other diners say how great their pies were also. Can't wait for dinner tonight!! Oh and of course I have to mention our service. Wonderful!! Great place! Can't wait to take our friends!

• Visited June 2013