“Clean, pleasant, good value” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Victor
Concord, Massachusetts, United States
“Clean, pleasant, good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Everything was modern, comfortable, and very clean. The room was spacious and the furnishings were new. The employees were particularly helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffet isn't fancy but it's more than adequate. I got a room on the first floor and was able to park very close to the side entrance, so that was helpful. There is a big lobby with comfortable seating and a fireplace; the breakfast cafe area is behind that. The location is especially good for anyone traveling to Rochester from the east, since it's right at the Thruway exit. I never heard traffic inside the building, though, as it's not on a really big highway. I had a very pleasant stay there and it's my go-to hotel for the Rochester, NY, area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Highly recommend for business stay. Very clean, great staff, fair price, and good breakfast. Have stayed numerous times and this hotel is on the top of my list to stay at when I am in the area. I have tried other hotels in the vicinity and this surpasses most. It is the best for the value.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmbwplus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Victor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are so glad that you enjoyed you stay with us! We cater do not only those who travel for leisure but also our business travelers. It's our goal to create a comfortable atmosphere to serve as your home away from home. Thank you for your very kind words about our property and the staff at Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites is glad to see you return each time! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Until then, safe travels and all the best!

Kind Regards,

Acton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

The staff could not have been nicer. The room was very large but not particularly attractive. I used the exercise room- at the risk of sounding really picky- it was weird that the TV was in front of the treadmill. When using the other cardio machines it was hard to see. The breakfast was nice and had good variety. The kids especially liked making fresh waffles.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words about the staff and the breakfast! We truly appreciate your feedback and your taking the time from your busy day to leave us such a nice review!

Utah, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

We enjoyed staying at this location. The service and room were both excellent, however the walls are thin. Late at night and early in the morning we heard talking and the door slamming. The room was comfortable and the location is easy to find.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmbwplus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Victor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the sterling review of our property. Yes, we do have a very diverse, dedicated and talented staff and I owe the success of the hotel to all of the employees that work here. The Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites is dedicated to providing a superior quality of service and we are so glad that we can accommodate not only you but also your business associates! We truly appreciate your taking time to leave us a review and we look forward to seeing you later this month!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Have been staying at the Best Western in Victor for the last 18 months as I travel frequently to the Rochester, NY area. The manager of the hotel (Patrick) has a fantastic team at the front desk, breakfast area and maintenance as I have used them all at one time or another.

Business associates often give me a look like I am crazy when I tell them they should book there when they visit our office. They have a stereotpye view of what a Best Western property is like from some prior experience. Every single one is shocked at what a great property this is and what an excellent value it is.

There is a reason I stay there 2X per month without fail.

Room Tip: I always choose the 2nd floor of a 2 story hotel, but that's because I don't like to be on t...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Beacon, Ny
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I booked a reservation for this place several months ahead for two reasons; it was a graduation weekend and I wanted to avoid scrambling for a room, and I was offered a reduced rate if I paid in advance. Upon checking in, I reminded the desk attendant that I had already paid for the rooms, and they confirmed that. Upon checking out, I reminded the desk attendant that I had already paid for the rooms, and again, confirmation was made, yet they still asked for my credit card. Lo and behold, upon reviewing recent charges on my card with the credit card company (arising from an unrelated matter), a second billing for this room was found. After wasting a half hour of my time speaking with the hotel people, and Best Western corporate, I was told it was a mistake and I would see the credit to my account within one or two days. THIS WAS A RESERVATION MADE ON THE BEST WESTERN WEB SITE! Anyway, it was a nice hotel, but I wouldn't recommend taking Best Western up on any pre-paid, reduced rate, non-refundable deal they may offer.

Room Tip: Ask for an end-of-hall room to minimize noise from closing doors (why do hotels always seem to have...
Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us the consideration of leaving a review of our hotel. I would like very much to speak with you further about the issues that you encountered during your stay at our hotel. The Best Western Plus Victor Inn & Suites holds guest service and satisfaction in the highest regard. We are always looking for ways to provide new and improved ways of delivering the quality of service that our guests expect and deserve.

Kind Regards,

Trumansburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

The hotel was very clean, every staff member I encountered in the two days we were there was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was hot. The location is right off the thruway, so easily accessible. I would definitely stay here again- no complaints from me!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Victor Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!