“Friendly but disorganized and not tidy” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Ice Cream, Family Fare, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Canandaigua
“Friendly but disorganized and not tidy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stopped at papa jacks for a sundae. There were plenty of scoopers and they were all cheerful and friendly. The ice cream is Perry's and the description of the flavors is on the outside of the exit door, which makes decisions difficult. Portions were generous. However the overflowing trash bins and filthy floor detracted greatly from the experience. Some of the help should be assigned for cleaning duties and flavor descriptions should be posted on the entrance.

Farmington ny
“Best little place with the Greatest icecream!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

They have the greatest icecream in an hour radious!!! Thestaff is always very helpful and polite. They have tons of varieties of icecreams and combinations. The service is very good and fast! All there sizes are big and reasonably priced. If your in the area you gotta stop by and try some!!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Parker, Colorado
“Delicious ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I don't know if you can beat the quality of ice cream, the price, the varieties, or the amount they give you. We asked for a medium cone, and got what seemed to be about 5 scoops. The next time we went, we got a small and it was still a lot of ice cream. But what can I say, sometimes you just can't get too much of a great thing!

Visited July 2013
Collinsville, Connecticut
“Haystack needle found!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I love ice cream. I mean I've gone off many a diet in pursuit of its excellence. When a friend of ours took us here on a recent visit to Farmington, NY, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Really. I ordered a large sugar cone to start and the lovely young women behind the counter led me through a myriad of edible options to fill my lonesome cone. I settled on soft serve (my husband had custard). Why "custard" when the Mecca of ice cream is right in the case in front of you? Filled my cone up to the brim with chocolate and put some cookie dough pieces on top. OMG! I ate the whole thing. A small would have been sufficient sweetness. However, I don't regret tasting THE BEST ice cream cone I ever have. Perhaps it was the lovely company I was with or the discount coupon that made everything delicious. I am not sure which. Oh, nay, nay. What made Papa Jack's a winner is everything. Bottom line: go here as often as your waistline allows. This place is a pearl in the rough or whatever that saying is. This tiny little gem is worth the trip. Enjoy!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“Wonderful Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

There are many choices and huge portions. Talk about ice cream heaven ! A must try! Now the grill part is not as great. The prices are reasonable, but super greasy. I had a burger and it was just okay.

• Visited May 2013