“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Binghamton, New York
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I had a really pleasant experience here for dinner on a Saturday night. I ordered the Malaysian curry and it was really delicious.
Great food. Good service highly recommend all of u guys to try thai food over here.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

NY
“Great food, terrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food is flawless. However we went with a Groupon so when it came time to pay our bill they did not allow us to have the daily special-- we had to pay more because of the Groupon. We complained but they didn't budge. Crazy! And not pleasant. Despite the delicious food we will not go back.

Visited September 2013
Binghamton, New York, United States
“Nice place in a college town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food is alright and the service is not bad. I'd say it is among the best place for college kids in Bing

Visited October 2013
“Would recommend to everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Lemongrass's food is definitely the best Thai food in Vestal. I ordered the Pad Thai and my boyfriend ordered the Coconut Fried Rice. They were both delicious. The staff was friendly and efficient. Even the manager came out to ask the customers how they were doing and if the food was good. I would recommend Lemongrass to anybody who hasn't been there it deserves way better than 20th place!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sedona, Arizona
“Dinner Entree was HUGE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I had been here a year ago and do not remember being overly impressed; however, when my pad thai dinner entree arrived in front of me I was wondering who was going to help me eat it all. The portion was huge! (My friend now has 2 lunches or one dinner as we took it so she would enjoy the left-overs when I left town.) Spice level for the meal was as I requested. Service was good. Wonderful ambience. I thought the meal and glass of plum wine price was good and on top of that my friend had a coupon so the meal really was inexpensive and quite a treat. Wish I could visit more often. Only a few other people in the place, but they seemed satisfied .... so I would recommend stopping in.

• Visited April 2013