“Upscale Italian restaurant ...” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Pino Bianco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Verona
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-90 (NYS Thruway) Exit 33
Description: Pino Pronto serves up fast-paced, quality Italian street food, while Pino Bianco offers a casual yet sophisticated Italian family dining setting, and Bar Pino is the place to sip on a perfect glass of wine. Find all in the midst of the premier Turning Stone Resort Casino. Pino Bianco & Bar Pino Sunday - Thursday: 5pm - 10pm Friday & Saturday: 5pm - 11pm Pino Pronto 11am - 11pm: Daily
Rome, NY, United States
“Upscale Italian restaurant ...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

First let me say I'm not a fan of Italian food or Italian restaurants, however my wife makes me go from time to time. They have recently modeled Pino's and just reopened within the last month. Great job, it looks great and it even "feels" like Italy. The food was excellent. To top it off I had the Crème brûlée, it was amazing! My wife went with the Tiramisu which was also good. Our waitress (Trisha) was absolutely super, very attentive without being intrusive. She answered all our questions and she had the perfect personality for the job. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New York
“excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

had late lunch at this Italian restaurant. The food was excellent, a little pricey but the food was worth it.

Visited July 2013
Corning, New York
“nice waitress & food was tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

They just revamped this restaurant not for the better. My wife & I liked this restaurant & couldn't wait for them to reopen.No more olives & cheese while you wait for dinner. They use to make you an olive oil tray for your bread to dip in, it was personal service like that that made this place special now it's get them in & out.

Visited July 2013
Kingston, Canada
“good new restaurant choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

My wife and I ate at Pino Bianco before a recent concert.
There was a special smaller event night menu because of the concert.
We chose the calamari appetizer ( very good) and a capese salad( just ok).
For mains my wife chose the sea bass which was delicious.
I had the veal piccata which was also very good.
The wine list was extensive with something for everybody including several value priced selections.
We had a piece of Italian chocolate cake for dessert-- very good.
The service was really excellent, very friendly and very professional.
The restaurant has recently been remodelled. It now has a attractive friendly family type ambience.
The place was hopping and had a nice vibe. It is a good new updated restaurant choice at Turning Stone.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vestal, New York
“Very Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I take occasional 2 day get always to Turning Stone and have enjoyed the atmosphere and food quality at the Pino Bianco on several occasions. We especially enjoyed the "private" booths that predominated. We even came to enjoy special menu items. However, in our visit to Turning Stone last week we were surprised to learn that the Pino Bianco was under renovation. It appeared that they were having a "soft opening" so we peaked in and we were shocked to see that many of the booths, if not all, have been replaced with round tables, hard surfaced chairs and and a cheesy red, white and black decor. The quiet, relaxed, romantic ambiance has been totally replaced with a bright "fast food" look...yuk! I can only hope that the new menu and food quality is better than the atmosphere...

Visited February 2013