Lodge is well-kept, clean, spacious and really devoted to customer service. Staff probably taught to never say NO as they accommodated everything we requested. Everyone from the parking valet to housekeeping out to please. Rooms are lovely, twice a day serviced, nice amenities, and spacious.
Only negative: staff at the Skana Spa, which is under different management than the Lodge (though both owned by Oneida), could take lessons from the Lodge Management team. The spa itself is wonderful (though I didn't find the much touted mineral pool to be refreshing) but the staff definitely knows the word NO and used it too often (in our case, till the Lodge concierge interceded on our behalf).
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Turning Stone Hotel Verona
- The Lodge At Turning Stone Hotel
- Hotel At Turning Stone
- At Turning Stone Verona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A legendary experience awaits your indulgence at the AAA 4-diamond award-winning Lodge at Turning Stone. Selected by Conde Nast Johansens as the "Most Excellent Resort" in the USA and Canada for 2007. The Lodge at Turning Stone is an elegant all-suite hotel that's perfected the art of pampering. This beautiful hideaway offers treasured privacy that superbly complements the resort's recreational pleasures. Your sumptuous suite is just mere steps from fun and excitement, yet still a serene world away. Come. Enjoy our hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick and Venere so you can book your The Lodge at Turning Stone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.