we went in the past and had a good time. we went to celebrate my husbands 40th birthday and the rooms at the lodge and very roomy and clean and really nice. the concierge helped out anyway they could to help make the night more memorable. they did above and beyond. the dinner and the breakfast we had at the restaurants were great as well as the service. i got this amazing banana bread french toast and it was like nothing i have had at other restaurants you can taste the freshness and the work they put into it. we also had 80 minute spa which i have been to several resorts and spas and had tons of massages and i feel that the massage i had there was the best massage i have had. the pressure was great and very relaxing. overall we spent a lot for the stay and services but it was worth the relaxing night away with my hubby.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Turning Stone Hotel Verona
- The Lodge At Turning Stone Hotel
- Hotel At Turning Stone
- At Turning Stone Verona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A legendary experience awaits your indulgence at the AAA 4-diamond award-winning Lodge at Turning Stone. Selected by Conde Nast Johansens as the "Most Excellent Resort" in the USA and Canada for 2007. The Lodge at Turning Stone is an elegant all-suite hotel that's perfected the art of pampering. This beautiful hideaway offers treasured privacy that superbly complements the resort's recreational pleasures. Your sumptuous suite is just mere steps from fun and excitement, yet still a serene world away. Come. Enjoy our hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lodge at Turning Stone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.