My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Turning Stone Lodge a couple of weeks ago. The staff is superfriendly and helpful, and the spa is awesome. We each had three treatments and used all the spa facilities, including the sauna, whirlpool, mineral pool, and steam room. If you're getting a massage, request for Jim, who is better than any masseuse I've had in New York City, where I get most of my massages. We ate at the Skana Cafe a few times, and it was always delicious and healthy. I liked the shrimp and scallop pita the most. We also ate at the upscale Wildflowers restaurant one night, which turned out to be the best dining experience we've ever had! The food was beyond wonderful, and the waitstaff was friendly and unpretentious. I honestly can't think of a better way to spend a weekend. We didn't leave the lodge the entire time, unless you count taking the long passageway to get to the casino. I highly recommend this establishment!
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Turning Stone Hotel Verona
- The Lodge At Turning Stone Hotel
- Hotel At Turning Stone
- At Turning Stone Verona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A legendary experience awaits your indulgence at the AAA 4-diamond award-winning Lodge at Turning Stone. Selected by Conde Nast Johansens as the "Most Excellent Resort" in the USA and Canada for 2007. The Lodge at Turning Stone is an elegant all-suite hotel that's perfected the art of pampering. This beautiful hideaway offers treasured privacy that superbly complements the resort's recreational pleasures. Your sumptuous suite is just mere steps from fun and excitement, yet still a serene world away. Come. Enjoy our hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Lodge at Turning Stone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.