We stayed at the Turning Stone during our College visits to the Upstate New York schools. I expected it to be a stressful trip, being that we were investigating future colleges for our son. Staying at the Turning Stone made our trip so much fun. The Lodge was beautiful. The service was terrific. The food at The Lodge was wonderful. My son and husband enjoyed the Casino in the next building. It is very relaxing resort. I could have stayed a few more days. I would highly recommend The Lodge for a place to stay. There was no liquor license at the time of our stay. There is a small liquor store across the street, so this is not a problem for those who enjoy a cocktail or a glass of wine.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Turning Stone Hotel Verona
- The Lodge At Turning Stone Hotel
- Hotel At Turning Stone
- At Turning Stone Verona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A legendary experience awaits your indulgence at the AAA 4-diamond award-winning Lodge at Turning Stone. Selected by Conde Nast Johansens as the "Most Excellent Resort" in the USA and Canada for 2007. The Lodge at Turning Stone is an elegant all-suite hotel that's perfected the art of pampering. This beautiful hideaway offers treasured privacy that superbly complements the resort's recreational pleasures. Your sumptuous suite is just mere steps from fun and excitement, yet still a serene world away. Come. Enjoy our hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Lodge at Turning Stone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.