“Worth the wait” 4 of 5 stars

+1 800-771-7711
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Peach Blossom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Verona
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-90 (NYS Thruway) Exit 33
Description: Peach Blossom incorporates primarily Chinese and Thai Cuisine. Both are well known for their variety, fresh ingredients, unique blend of flavors and their sweet to spicy flavors. We have created a menu blending authentic Chinese Cuisine and worldly American flare. Our chefs create innovative, artistic and succulent dishes that not only satisfy your palate but delight your eyes.
Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
“Worth the wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

We arrived without a reservation, and we only had to wait 15 minutes on a thursday night. The food was really good, and the wait staff was quick and polite. Interesting set up for the restaurant, not one big room, but a series of small semi-private rooms, in a maze like setup.

Visited August 2012

Trumansburg
“Great Asian Cuisine--a surprise in a Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Wow, we had a fabulous meal here, from the appetizers through the main course. Very nice atmosphere (you'd never know you were inside the Turning Stone Casino building), good service and terrific food. This was a surprise to us, will definitely eat here again.

Visited June 2012
East Greenbush, NY
“outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

My boyfriend and I go to Turning Stone around 4 times a year. We've tried the Forest Grill and Pino Blanco, and while they are both very good, the Peach Blossom is now our favorite. I was torn between the Paht Thai and the Singapore Noodles but opted for the latter. I was given a choice of mild, medium or spicy (good thing I chose medium, btw). I found this dish to be absolutely scrumptious with generous amounts of shrimp, chicken and pork and the right amount of curry- DEEE-LISH! Now, believe you me, my bf has tasted his share of General Tso's chicken, it's his favorite Chinese dish and he can honestly say that Peach Blossom has the best General Tso's he's ever had. We also shared some spring rolls which were fresh, not greasy and filled with decent sized shrimp, it actually appeared as if they were individually rolled, the shrimp tasted so fresh. The atmosphere is lovely and intimate, but I will say the uniforms on the waitstaff border on corny ...:-)

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Greece, New York
“Doesn't compare to a PF Changs!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

It was our first visit, and while service was good (especially because we didn't have a reservation) the food wasn't great. I was told before dining there that it was comparable to PF Chang dining - not even close! If you really want this type of cuisine while there go ahead and try it our, but don't expect more than average.

Visited May 2012
“Nice change.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

This is my favorite restarunt inside the casino. Service is consistently good. Service is fast. I love the Asian dishes. I have always loved my dinners here. It's not cheap but reasonable. Very nice atmosphere too. Drinks from the bar are. Great. Highly recommend.

Visited April 2012
Turning S, Guest Relations Manager at Peach Blossom, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We love to hear from our guests, and, we're delighted to hear that Peach Blossom is your favorite restaurant at Turning Stone! Thank you for the recommendation!