“The new steakhouse at Turning Stone Casino continued !!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 800-771-7711
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
TS Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Verona
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Woodlands Dr
Description: Located atop the Tower, TS Steakhouse features a menu to dine for plus panoramic views, lifted spirits in our penthouse bar, and fine cigars in our intimate smoking parlor. Inspired by the cultural dining history of the Oneida Indians and their practice of "eating the seasons" through locally sourced and sustainable foods, TS Steakhouse builds on this long-standing tradition to deliver fine dining steakhouse favorites created with seasonal ingredients. Smoking is not permitted in the dining room or bar/lounge, but only in the smoking parlor and on its adjacent outdoor balcony, weather permitting.
Oneida, New York
“The new steakhouse at Turning Stone Casino continued !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

2nd time around at the TS Steakhouse
After speaking to the head of dining at Turning Stone Mr. Sujoy Brahma, my wife and myself decided to give the TS Steakhouse another chance.
Lets go back just a few days.
After my last review I received a phone call from Mr. Sujoy Brahma, A very professional phone call I must add, offering his apologies for what had transpired, and the way he handled the experience we had at the Steakhouse on our last visit. He even went out of his way and offering me his personal cell phone number to contact him. I felt that was a very nice gesture on his part. He also explained to me that he has only been in the position of head of food and beverage at the Turning Stone for a couple weeks. So i guess I can understand the way things got a little out of hand and the way they were handled the first time around, Being this was a new position for him and certainly having new procedures he was unfamiliar with . During the phone call he was very courteous, explaining he took care of things the wrong way by not personally contacting us the 1st time around, and just sending us a gift card in the mail. He went on to ask me what he could do for us to make up for what had happened. I thought for a minute or so and told him the only thing I would like is to have is another dinner in one of the fine restaurant at Turning Stone. He went on to offer us a nice dinner on the Turning Stone, at a restaurant, of our choice. I felt this was nice on his and the staff's part. We accepted and decided to take another chance at the Steakhouse, Even though The Wild Flower Restaurant located in the Turning Stone Lodge Is our favorite restaurant in the Casino and in the state of NY for that matter.
A couple days after our conversation we decided that on our anniversary we would take Mr. Brahma up on the offer, I made a phone call to him personally, asked him if he could make a reservations for us at the Steakhouse that evening. He said no problem at all. He asked me what time we would like to dine, and expressed his apologies that he couldn't be there to greet us upon our arrival.
Here is how our dining went the 2nd time around. I have to say I'm glad we went back and experience what this place is really about.
Last night we celebrated our 13th anniversary at the Steakhouse and we had a wonderful experience. The staff couldn't have been more courteous, attentive, and professional in taking care of our needs the whole evening. Even going as far as acknowledging our anniversary by making us a dish celebrating our day. We both felt that was very thoughtful. The food we had this time was outstanding. Everything was cooked to perfection, from the appetizers all the way to the desserts. It was plated to perfection all I can say is Quality, Quality, Quality, Best of all it all tasted top notch. From the succulent raw bar, made with the best clams, shrimp, oysters, and lobster we have ever had. To the delicious mouth watering steaks both of us ate.
Both rate this dining experience a 10 in our book, Both of us going as far as to say our dinner was just as good as the Wild Flower dinners we have had in the past, that is saying a lot in both our books.
In closing On behalf of my wife Kristy and myself we would like to thank You personally Mr. Brahma and all of the Staff At the Steakhouse for a wonderful evening on our special day.
We hope to have the same experience the next time we enjoy dinner at the TS Steakhouse.

Sincerely Mike & Kristy

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

oswego
“TS Steakhouse at Turning Stone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I ate at TS on 2/16/13. We had an absolutely excellent meal. The crab appetizer was pure crabmeat...my husband had the mushroom soup which was the best we have every had. Both ordered filet mignons which were cooked to perfection. The brussel sprout side dish is very unique and incredibly tastey. The wine list was extensive and my selection was fantastic($12.00 per glass).

Our waiter was very professional and the other waitstaff was attentive to our needs.

We enjoyed the experience and food so much, that we went to the bar the next night and had appetizers for our dinner meal!

This is an expensive place to eat, granted(our bill for two was nearly $200.). But, if you are looking for a wonderful, unique dining experience, this is the place. My husband and I have eaten in many fine restaurants in our 43 years of marriage and this was one of the best we have enjoyed.

I am looking forward to returning for our anniversary in the summer when it will still be daylight out and we can enjoy the sunset while dining.

(Note: a family member ordered the wagu steak as did reviewer "Mike K" and did not feel that it was worth spending the $80. plus on....just wasn't that special)

Turning S, Guest Relations Manager at TS Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you very much for this informative review! We love to hear from our guests, and we're thrilled you enjoyed your experience at TS Steakhouse.