“Couldn't be happier with my experience(s) here” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5394 Willow Place, Verona, NY 13478   |
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Verona

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Batavia, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I read other reviews before I made my reservation - was excited to see a new site. The arrival experience was easy - kind of weird to see the hotel from the road, but have to travel a less than wonderful service road to arrive. Once there, easy! Great entrance - the lobby area was really quite lovely! The person waiting to check me in, nice enough, maybe a bit bored.. other than that, the hotel was lovely! I as in room 322 - could not believe how huge the room was! I was totally taken aback when I opened the door and looked! The furnishings were excellent. The bed was extremely comfortable. Appreciated having a refrigerator and microwave in the room - particularly since there were no restaurants nearby that I would have felt comfortable going to alone. Overall, it was just a great stay - had not stayed at a La Quinta before - will definitely do it again - the price was incredible!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Bel Air, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

for being a new hotel , they had a lot of things that needed attention, one of the elevators wasnt working, so we had to walk all the way around, in our bathroom the side of the porcelainon the tub was already chipped, really!! looked like they didnt even clean the tub from the person before us, pubic hairs and a used bar of soap!! rom wasnt ven ready when we got there because they were booked solid from the night before so we waited for an hour, didnt get in our room till after 6. hotel is nice, but for being open only 7 months and things are already chipped, what is this hotel going to look like 10 years from now!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
James L, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am sorry that you encountered a chipped bathtub, cleanliness issue, and that you had to wait for your room to be ready. We do always strive to provide the best product in the market, however we do make mistakes from time to time. I am sorry that you were on the bad end of an oversight by our team. I can assure you that we are a service driven organization who focuses on satisfying our guests 100%. I would be happy to speak with you and address these or any other issues with the hotel at any time. I would also like to extend an invitation for a return stay so that we might get the opportunity to serve you again.

Delmar, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stopped at this awesome new hotel on the way back from a visit to the Finger Lakes Region of New York State and Niagara Falls, Canada.
We live in Albany, New York and had decided to break up the trip home at Verona with a stopover at Turning Stone Casino and Resort.
This hotel is built within feet of Turning Stone (right off the exit of the NYS Thruway). It is sparkling clean, enormous and brand new having been opened in April 2012.
The rooms were very reasonable, included free breakfast (which in this day and age is a definite benefit ((have travelled alot in Europe where free breakfasts are few and far between now a days). Another asset was that they have a free shuttle that takes you to and from the Casino 24/7. All you do is call them at the hotel to come back from the Casino or make arrangements at the Casino at the desk to go over.
All in all this a spectacular new hotel and I would recommend this without question to any looking for a hotel in close proximity to Turning Stone Casino.

Room Tip: Top Floor room would be best choice.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your comments, and look forward to serving you again. Please let us know how we can best serve you in the future.

RIO RANCHO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a beautiful new hotel right off the NYS Thruway. So clean & so beautiful - wish I could have stayed the entire trip there. Service was good & the bedding brand new & fresh. Breakfast was the same that you get in most LaQuintas but served in a lovely new & pretty area of the hotel. Hotel laundry is just fine & very reasonable. Thank you La Quinta, Verona!!

Room Tip: Top floor & away from elevator. Ask for no one around you as the wall are not soundproof & t...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to serve you, and hope to see you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Spent one night at this great hotel. VERY clean and nicely decorated. Large room with separate sitting/tv area. Staff friendly and helpful. Usually stay at Marriott's but not any longer, loved the price and the whole experience. Highly recommend that you stay here. I am picky. I like my room, bathroom and bed to be super clean and attractive. Usually avoid lower priced chains as I find them to be scruffy and not very clean. A wealthy friend recommended La Quinta and said he always stays in their hotels as they are super clean and affordable! I figured that with his money he could stay anywhere so they must be good! Having stayed there I would have to agree with him. I will definitely stay at La Quinta hotels from now on. I hope you have a great experience too!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Verona? Share your experiences!