“I MUST BE OUT OF MY MIND!!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Verona
Activities: Gambling
More attraction details
Owner description: More than 120,000 square feet of Las Vegas-style gaming, with over 80 table games, Keno lounge, over 2300 gaming machines, 32 tables of live poker for up to 320 players, and one of the top High Stakes Bingo Halls in the world, featuring Cosmic Bingo every Saturday night. 5 golf courses: three 18-hole courses and two 9-hole layouts. Year-round indoor golf, racquet and fitness facilities, 2 golf virtual simulators, 4 indoor US OPEN blue Decoturf tennis courts and 2 racquetball courts, steam & sauna rooms, lap pool. The 800-seat cabaret-style Showroom, and 5,000-seat Event Center. Skana Spa, a 33,000 square foot destination spa, and Ahsi Day Spa, featuring 9 treatment rooms and full-service salon, offering a variety of massages, facials and body treatments, hairstyling, manicures & pedicures. Exit 33, the "Ultimate Entertainment Destination" includes LAVA, our sophisticated New York style nightclub; Tin Rooster, our country dancehall & BBQ; The Gig, our underground rock & roll club; and Turquoise Tiger, our sophisticated lounge and cocktail bar.
Buffalo, New York
21 attraction reviews
“I MUST BE OUT OF MY MIND!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015

I offered a less than spectacular review of Turning Stone a while back, so I don't why, but I decided to give it a second chance. I have to drive right past the exit on the thruway and I figured why not, round two can't possibly be as bad as my first experience. Well...I never made it past the reservation stage. Fifteen (15) minutes on hold when I gave up. Turning Stone - what are you doing!!?? I'm trying to book a $300-$400/night hotel room!! That's a nice rate for an area that doesn't offer any other major attraction, in a small town of 6,000 or so residents. But the kicker, as I grew more and more impatient, was the operator who explained to me that you ARE adequately staffed and if I decided not to wait, I could try calling back at a more convenient time! Do I call back at a more convenient time for me, or at a more convenient time for you? How exactly does that work? Is it at least possible that you aren't adequately staffed/trained? Either way I give up. Obviously people are calling. I don't know why but they must be calling. It's just as obvious that you don't want my business. So you wont get it.

Jersey City, New Jersey
“5 Star Treatment Hands Down!!!! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015

Now this is what I call service!!!! From the second we arrived it was quite an experience. Valet at the door, the quickest check-in EVER! Had many shops, bars & night clubs to choose from, and everyone is so nice and quick to help with any questions. The best part is while I was waiting at the bar of Pinot Bianco, I left my purse in the bathroom, when I told the bartenders, these women broke into Super Heros, called security told them around the time I lost it, withing seconds I had my purse back with Iphone & ID!! I can go on and on but I will just sum it up with BEST DATE NIGHT FIGHT NIGHT EVER!! Oh yeah, they had a great boxing event that night! lol

Bridgeport, New York
“Cool place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2015

I thought it was pretty cool. I hadn't been in a long time and thought it was great for people watching. Lots of great little shops around. I would love to go back and investigate a little more and see what else they have to offer. Not much of a gambler but people watching was a lot of fun!!!

Pittsford, New York
“a good place to visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2015

I took my daughter to this resort for a tennis tournament. She received a food vouch for the casino resort. We used it in the buffet. The buffet has a great variety of quality food, including a full dessert bar. The whole resort feels nice.

Visited March 2015
Liverpool, New York
“Great Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2015

The casino is really clean and the service is great. They have a lot of slot machines and a wide variety of games. They have a non-smoking section and I think is just awesome if you want to take a break from the smoke.