“Tastes like Real Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Clinton, NY
“Tastes like Real Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2009

If your ever in the mood for Chinese food and don't want to taste the fakeness most chinese restaurants tend to have try this place out! We were recommended here by a friend and we haven't stopped going back! The food is absolutely amazing! The seasonings are so delicious! One night I got the orange chicken and it had actual orange peels in it and tasted like orange! (Usually when I get orange chicken at other places it tastes very similar to sesame chicken, and their general tso too). Each dish is flavored so well and distinctly. The one tiny downside is their general tso still isn't as spicy as I would like it to be, but other than that it's SO GOOD!

Price-wise they are priced so reasonably! For about $9.00 you get a large meal which will last me 2 meals and a snack. The people there are extremely friendly and are always smiling. If you ever want to eat there they have a cute little dining area and a couch. It's not really table service (you go to the counter, order food and they'll bring it to you), but it is nice, quiet and clean!!! There is a plaque on the wall with a mystery shopper score and they received 100% on everything including cleanliness which makes me feel even better about this place!

If your in the mood for take-out or delicious food, try them out!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Their General Tso's chicken is really good and I'm sure they make other great food but I can never seem to try anything...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2008

Their General Tso's chicken is really good and I'm sure they make other great food but I can never seem to try anything other than their Steamed Dumplings. That's what I get every time with a small white rice for the leftover chili sauce that comes with the dumplings.