“Chinese Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Tupper Lake, New York
“Chinese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

The China Wok is the only chinese restaurant in Tupper Lake. Their food is made-to-order and is very good. I especially like their wonton soup and pork lo mein. My husband is partial to their chinese vegetables and our adult son really likes their lobster dishes. I would highly recommend.

Visited February 2013

Lowell, Massachusetts
“Wow, am I spoiled with my local takeout at home or what?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Ordered "cheese rangoon" and thought it would be standard crab rangoons with cream cheese fillings. It was a fishy smelling affair with a thick heavy cheese like mozzarella. My wife couldn't eat them for the fish smell. PooPoo platter: the "scallops" were fish meat punched out things; the chicken fingers had tiny amounts of meat with a load of coating. The beef on a stick was alright, but it general it was quite disappointing. Avoid.

Visited October 2012