“Review of Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Trumansburg
Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast
You added Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
89 Cayuga Street, Trumansburg, NY 14886   |
Ranked #3 of 10 Trumansburg B&B and Inns
Boise, Idaho
“Review of Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

My stay at the Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast last September was absolutely delightful! I came as a guest and left feeling like a member of hostess Laurie's family.

The beautiful surroundings, cozy atmosphere and delicious breakfast helped to make my weekend visit one I won't forget.

Thank you, Laurie.

Susan Block

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Spent a lovely weekend with innkeeper, Laurie, who could give lessons on what makes the perfect inn and innkeeper. She had an uncanny sense of when to be present and when to recede.
The inn was an oasis to come home to, with a large living room furnished with cozy chaises, a fireplace and the word's second cutest dog.
Her breakfasts were first rate---incredible variety and kept you full til dinner! I highly recommend a stay at this inn. Find an excuse and go.

Room Tip: All rooms lovely.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Westchester, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I went to Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast with my sister to visit my nephew in college. It was beyond my expectations!! Laurie is so warm and kind and really is on top of everything you may need. A perfect Bed and Breakfast owner.

Her place is so comfortable and has such a lovely warm sitting room with beautiful Cathedral windows and a warm fireplace and cannot forget her adorable dog Louie!! Fell in love with him instantly.

The breakfasts are first rate.. Lori goes way beyond all expectations and cooks favorites.. Mouth watering Almond french toast, fresh fruit, yogurt and granola, bacon, home baked bread and delicious hash browns , cinnamon rolls and so many other delic goodies.

I would highly recomend this B and B if you have kids going to nearby colleges or even for a lovely romantic getaway!!

I miss it already!!

Room Tip: Every room is beautiful!!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Wenonah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at the Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast. It was the perfect relaxing getaway. The B&B exceeded our expectations, with its whimsical charm and cozy Victorian surroundings. Laurie was a fabulous host and made us feel right at home. She also provided us with some great suggestions for our hiking and wine tasting excursions, as well as making dinner reservations for us at some excellent restaurants. The breakfast was always delicious with a plethora of mouthwatering breakfast delights. She is an accomplished cook and everything was served in an elegant manner, making us feel very special and looked after. My only regret was not booking a longer stay. I would highly recommend the Morning Glory; a lovely place to enjoy and create lasting memories.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Astoria, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

My boyfriend and I had a lovely time staying at Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast. Fortunately Laurie had a last minute opening for us (we were planning to camp before the rain struck.) She was so helpful with directions and restaurants. Our room was adorable. Such detail really shows she takes pride in her work. The breakfast was stellar, love the home made bread. Very classy and comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Located in a quite neighborhood with convenient access to surrounding sites, Morning Glory provided a very comfortable place to start and end the day. Breakfast both mornings was great - good selection and quality (fruit, waffles, french toast, quiche, biscuits, bacon, scones, and decadent brownie treat), and served in a dining room beautifully lit by the soft morning light. Laurie is extremely friendly and accommodating (the perfect host), and has an amazing selection of books and games - we played parcheesi on a beautiful leather crafted board both nights in a cozy fire warmed living room. Bathrooms were clean and bedrooms were comfortable. The other guests were very pleasant, reflecting the gentle, open, and welcoming demeanor of the host. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My husband and I stayed 3 nights at Morning Glory, and we were sorry to leave. The house is charmingly decorated and very comfortable. We especially appreciated the porch, which was a great place to relax at the end of the day. Our room had all the amenities (including bathrobes, something you don't always get at a B&B). The owner is an interesting and friendly person, and we enjoyed chatting with her, but she was not at all intrusive. Breakfasts were delicious. I will also add that the location in Trumansburg is convenient to Ithaca and all the attractions of the Finger Lakes region.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Morning Glory Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!