“Niagara falls getaway” 5 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Tonawanda to your Saves list
Days Inn Tonawanda
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1120 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Tonawanda, NY 14150   |
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Tonawanda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Scarborough
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have stayed at multiple days inns in the Buffalo area and this by far is the nastiest one! First of all this is a motel at best, the front desk lady was not very welcoming or friendly and had to use a calculator to figure out what change to give me when I gave her $91.00 on a bill that came to $90.99, the room felt like - 30 and we had to crank to heat to even take off our coats, the bathroom had so much mold and mildew and the shower head was brown that we had to shower using a paper cup because like hell I was using the shower head, there was holes all over the was were they have moved pictures and lights but just slapped a lump of spackle to cover the holes. I've always considered the Days Inn at great place to stay on a small shopping trip but this way below par compared to the others I have stayed in. I would Not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Harry P, General Manager at Days Inn Tonawanda, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
I understand that you were not happy with your stay. Please accept my sincere apologies. Could you please contact the property anytime at your convenience about the room that you have experienced multiple problems, which will help us to fix those issues immediately. Please call and ask for the GM I will be happy to discuss about your stay and regain your trust. Thank you for your time.

Been to Days Inn Tonawanda? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Tonawanda

Address: 1120 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Tonawanda, NY 14150
Location: United States > New York > Tonawanda
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Tonawanda
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Tonawanda 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Tonawanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Tonawanda Hotel Tonawanda

If you own or manage Days Inn Tonawanda, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.