“Going Down” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #2 of 13 hotels in Tonawanda

215 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was very surprised by the quality of the hotel and the service received. I went down for shopping 3 days and chose this hotel mostly because of its location but I must say, I was really pleased. It is well priced, location is great, the room was very neat and tidy, very comfortable bed, and the staff was very helpful, made you feel at home. Pretty much everything you want to find in a hotel. On my second morning there, because of the clocks moving back an hour, we came down for breakfast late, once it was all done and put away. I really want to thank Josh who went out of his way to get me and my mom breakfast, even though it was all put away. The little things can make such a difference. Thank you Josh and everyone who made our stay so pleasant. On my next trip, I have no doubt I will be returning to this Days Inn..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Tonawanda? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Tonawanda

Address: 1120 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Tonawanda, NY 14150
Location: United States > New York > Tonawanda
Ranked #2 of 13 hotels in Tonawanda
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Tonawanda 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Tonawanda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Tonawanda Hotel Tonawanda

If you own or manage Days Inn Tonawanda, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.