“VACATION” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Tonawanda
Montplier vt
“VACATION”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed in this motel for 2 nites. The room was very quiet and and felt and saw the police patroling,it made me feel very safe in a place i did not know.I plan on a future trip and will most definitly stay here in the future.The upkeep of this motel is alittle outdated but for the price it was worth the small blemishes it has.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Was visiting Niagara Falls with friends and stayed here since we couldn't find a room in any of the other (well-known) hotels around. I'll repeat the things in one of the other reviews, the rooms were not clean, the bed-sheets were torn and the worst thing was that room had bedbugs. Apart from these, the area also seemed a bit unsafe. My only suggestion would be to avoid this place.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
wolcott ny
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

i have always believed you get what you pay for. this motel was very affordable for us, and we have no complaints. very simple and it was clean. not immaculant and definately could use some remodeling, but if your looking for new and updated you will have to pay for it. and as far as the review about not feeling safe....its center of a busy road and i know that when we were there just for 2 nights both nights when we got back to a cop sitting in the auto repair right in front of the motel bc he was watching for ppl to run a red light.I know bc my kids had a lot of questions for him. lol... ours sheets and blankets were fresh and you could tell they changed them b4 we stayed fridge and freezer worked great. the ac was awesome and the hot water was HOT! if i dont go back there it would be because of its location. 14 miles from the falls dont seem like a lot until you cross 30 redlights to get there. overall the motel was wonderful for my family. just what we wanted clean and simple.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
SGP
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I never felt very safe in this motel. I will be visiting niagara falls again this Jul 2012 and would not stay in this motel. I have to jam a chair behind the door in order to sleep at all. The toilets are grim and dirty, the bedsheets not changed regularly and this time around, with my parents, I will NOT stay again.

For USD 40 (double bed) its a steal. But the south asian owners probably don't spend a single cent cleaning or upgrading any facilities.

Room Tip: Dont choose this motel
Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Baltimore, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

Not Good ..The rooms were not clean. Sheets are torn. No place to hang the clothes, no hook in the rest room. I can say junk hotel. Not worthy if asked more than $40-50/night.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

1) They gave me a one bed instead of two bed room that I requested in the reservation.
2) To correct their first mistake they stuck me in a room that smelled like an ash tray.
3) The room was dirty and the door to the bathroom was broken.
4) The tub was cracked and toilet was iffy when you flushed it.

I could go on but I would advise you not to stay unless you are used to leaving in the slums on India.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, PA area
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2005

My husband and I stayed at the Blue Falls Motel this past weekend (November 1st) and we had a great time. The rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly. I felt like i knew them personally. The manager went above and beyond the call of duty. She gave us extra pillows, towels and cups. My husband has a bad back, and usually the motel beds we stay in are horrible, but these were very comfortable. And the price was unbeatable, great room, great service, and a great price.. i cant wait to go back!

Been to Blue Falls Motel? Share your experiences!