“Friendly service, really good and healthy food.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
brinkone2@aol.com
“Friendly service, really good and healthy food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2011

I went online to find a place where my husband and I could get a quick, but good lunch and found Jasmine Thai. It's in a plaza, right across the street from the Boulevard Mall, which made it conveniently close to University at Buffalo. The lunch was really delicious, made fresh, and served fairly quickly.

Visited February 2011

73% Recommend
Buffalo, New York
“Terrible Management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

I would give Jasmine's zero stars if possible. I ordered a vegetarian take out dish and confirmed that it contained no meat or seafood and only tofu. Once I brought the dish home and opened it, it was loaded with shrimp. I immediately brought the dish back to the restaurant and the manager/owner refused to correct the dish. Also, they charged me the higher price for the shrimp vs. tofu and refused to even refund the difference. Being a vegetarian I was now out dinner and the cost of a meal. I would highly recommend avoiding this restaurant and their terrible business practices!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Rude waitress & slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2009

After waiting for our food for ~ 1hr, tried to talk to a waitress called Victoria, who seemed to be pissed off all the time. I got told off instead by her. We also didn't miss the pissed off tone of Victoria greeting our departure.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Jasmine's has always set...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2008

Jasmine's has always set my standards for Thai. You are either worse than Jasmine's (so I won't be coming back) or you are as good or better (in which case you will be seeing me again).

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great for seafood lovers, pad thai is awesome. Chicken, meh.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2008

Great for seafood lovers, pad thai is awesome. Chicken, meh.