My boyfriend and I wanted to stay somewhere cheap while we were doing some Christmas shopping in the area. Read reviews and the Knights Inn didn't seem terrible, so we gave it a chance. Overall, you get what you pay for.
I'll start with the pros because it wasn't all bad. The man who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and large, with a king & double bed. Bed was comfortable. There was a flat screen TV & microwave and fridge, which was a nice added bonus. Wifi was free, which was also a plus!
The walls are SO incrediby thin. At the beginning of the night, there was no one beside us on either side. By 1am both rooms beside us were occupied. The room to the right had a fellow who obviously was using the cheap rate of the hotel for a late night tryst with a "lady of the night". We could hear everything in our room and it was awful! Luckily, he didn't stay long and was gone by 3am (unfortunately we were still awake from all the noise!) On the other side was a couple who at first were fighting and yelling at each other and then decided to make up, which we could hear everything. Again. And it was equally awkward...
The room was also very cold & the heat didn't work very well. When we woke up in the room it was freezing!
Overall, I don't think I would stay here again due to the extremely thin walls. It made it hard to sleep and wasn't a pleasant experience.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Tonawanda/Buffalo Area Hotel Tonawanda
- Knights Inn Tonawanda/Buffalo Area Hotel
- Knights Inn Tonawanda
- Tonawanda Knights Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious room, 27" color cable TV, HBO, CNN, ESPN, micro fridge, free high speed internet access in all rooms, free local calls, iron ironing board, coffee maker available, 15 minutes from Niagara Falls Blvd. and University at Buffalo, 5 minutes to all major restaurant and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Knights Inn Tonawanda/Buffalo Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.