We were ready to leave town after checking out three other horrible motels in the area . The Super 8 smells of smoke and the other two ..... smelly and sketchy are the two words that come to mind .
The rooms are excellent, top notch and the whole place is well run with professional staff .
Don't be afraid to book in. Well worth it. Make sure you negotiate a good price though . We were thinking about staying an additional night on Saturday and the rate jumped up to over $140 .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Ticonderoga Inn & Suites is the Lake George and Lake Champlain area's newest and only full service lodging complete with 54 new comfortable rooms, pub, restaurant, banquet and meeting rooms, indoor heated pool and fitness center. We combine warm design and decor with modern services and amenities, immaculate accommodations and friendly service. Situated in upstate New York’s Adirondack Mountains, we're the ideal choice for business or leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Ticonderoga Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Hotel Ticonderoga
- Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn And Suites
- Ticonderoga Best Western