“Best Shrimp and Scallops Scampi I have ever had.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Mexico, New York
“Best Shrimp and Scallops Scampi I have ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We have been to old forge several times and this is the first time at Frankies. The food was awesome...the service was some of the best I have seen in a while. We met Frankie and he is such personable guy who you can tell right way is very proud of his family...we will definitely be back

Liverpool, New York
“Great Old Forge dinning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

We bought a place on 4th lake in Inlet NY last fall (2013) and have been to Frankie's many times since. We've never been disappointed, we were there last weekend and are headed back again tonight with some new visitors because it's always been a great night out with a cannot beat meal. Hard to think you can get authentic Italian food in Old Forge NY but you can. I've travelled all over Asia, Europe, and the US mainland and haven't found anything better than Frankie's anywhere. So if you waqnt great food in Old Forge make a reservation @ Frankie's.

“Fabulous Authentic Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Frankie's in Old Forge is a fabulous authentic Italian restaurant! We had Anthony's Greens (yum!) and papparadelle with a home made bolognese that was to die for! I live in Chicago- and Frankie's stands up to Chicago's best Italian!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Morrisville, New York
“Fantastic Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I've been coming to Frankie's for years, with and without small children, and love it every time! The food is fresh, plentiful, and reasonably priced. It goes without saying that if I'm in Old Forge...I will be eating here. I recommend being there before opening time of 5:00 (wait in line if you have to) during the busy summer/fall months if you want to be seated within an hour.

• Visited September 2013
Rochester, New York
“Great just for a day trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I found Frankie's on one of my trips to Old Forge for a week of camping. We would normally pick one night to have dinner at a restaurant instead of at camp. As soon as you walk in you are greeted either by Frankie's wife or by the man himself with a big smile. The food is always wonderful and I have to admit the gelato (an Italian ice cream that is very rich and creamy) is TO DIE FOR and it will make you wanting more. I have even made Frankie's a regular trip even with the four hour ride just for the food. I will say you always will leave Frankie's with a full stomach and a smile on your face. Very friendly staff and as I said to start with smiles from Frankie and his wife who meet you and then say thank you as you leave. It is well worth the a 4 hour ride from Rochester to Old Forge not to mention the scenery is beautiful.