I went on a Leadership conference here in April of 2011, and I stayed at the Westchester Marriott. For three nights, it was an excellent hotel.
The staff were very nice, and they were very helpful. You feel like you were being treated in elegance.
The Hotel was very Clean, for the most part.
The rooms were very spacious, and the Bathrooms were very clean. I stayed in the 2 double/queen bed room. They had 35" hdtvs, and Internet.
I did not go into the swimming pool, but it looked like it was pretty cool. They have a hot tub, too.
I do have two minor cons about this place.
1. The cable company that provides the TV service was "Lodgenet", which I personally do not care for. That was just a minor irritation.
2. The WiFi was only free for 1 session. After that, it was $13 dollars a day. Again, that was a minor irritation, as I did not have that much time for Wifi.
Conclusion: If you are staying in the Westchester Area, I recommend staying at the Marriott, as it is an enjoyable experience, and it felt like luxury somewhat.
- Also Known As:
- Westchester Marriott Hotel
- Westchester Marriott Hotel Tarrytown
- Marriott Hotel Tarrytown
- Marriott Hotel Westchester
- Marriott Tarrytown
- Tarrytown Marriott
- Westchester Marriott Tarrytown, NY - Westchester County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westchester Marriott Tarrytown is a modern hotel with premium guest amenities including two on-site restaurants, pool and high-tech meeting facilities perfect for a leisure or business vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Westchester Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.