We had a very comfortable stay here on our trip home - I was a little surprised to see this was a two-story motel-style building after seeing the pictures of the lobby online, it definitely didn't seem 'Doubletree', but the rooms were clean, relatively roomy, and quiet. We had a not-great experience with our waitress during breakfast in the restaurant (very slow, not friendly, and she gave us advice on how we could have ordered differently to save money AFTER the bill came), but it certainly didn't ruin our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TripAdvisor of Excellence Award Winner 2013 and 2012 Doubletree by Hilton Tarrytown offers visitors the perfect location to explore history, dining, shopping, nature and entertainment and do business in between. Located in Westchester County, 25 minutes north of New York City just off I-87 and I-287, the hotel is easily accessible by air, car or train. Once you arrive, this unique hotel offers comfort and convenience in a relaxed atmosphere. The indoor pool, 24 hour fitness center, Day Spa, Restaurant and Lounge, Women's sauna and men's steam room complements a perfect travel experience. Since it re-opened, the hotel has been satisfying one customer at a time. Come and see it for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Tarrytown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Tarrytown Hotel Tarrytown
- Tarrytown Hilton
- Doubletree By Hilton Tarrytown NY - Westchester County