The Doubletree in Tarrytown is conveniently located to the main highway and New York City. However, We had a non-smoking room that still had a musty smoke smell. The walls are not well insulated from sound. We could easily hear normal conversations from the people walking by in the hallway, thus making it hard to get a good nights sleep. We also had friends staying in the hotel and they had a very similar experience. You would expect more out of a hotel that charges $180+ dollars a night.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Tarrytown Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton Tarrytown Hotel Tarrytown
- Tarrytown Hilton
- Doubletree By Hilton Tarrytown NY - Westchester County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TripAdvisor of Excellence Award Winner 2013 and 2012 Doubletree by Hilton Tarrytown offers visitors the perfect location to explore history, dining, shopping, nature and entertainment and do business in between. Located in Westchester County, 25 minutes north of New York City just off I-87 and I-287, the hotel is easily accessible by air, car or train. Once you arrive, this unique hotel offers comfort and convenience in a relaxed atmosphere. The indoor pool, 24 hour fitness center, Day Spa, Restaurant and Lounge, Women's sauna and men's steam room complements a perfect travel experience. Since it re-opened, the hotel has been satisfying one customer at a time. Come and see it for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Tarrytown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.