We stayed on a Fri nite, and got a very good rate. We had a king suite, that was much smaller than Residence Inn, but was good for the price. I give Marriott credit, their site clearly states the square footage of each room. The "double suite" with 2 beds is much larger than the king suite, so if you have more than one child or just want more space you should book a double. Our suite had half wall that separated the bedroom from the sitting area. Kitchenette had small microwave and frig, but it we only made tea anyway. Bed was comfy, bathroom was clean, and breakfast was good. They even supplied small bags so that you could take breakfast to go. Breakfast incl yogurts, oatmeal, cereals, waffle maker, bagels, and they had fixings to make a breakfast sandwich -- eggs shaped in circle, sausage, cheese, and english muffins.
Room was neither large nor luxurious, but certainly was clean and comfortable. Staff was also very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated all suite hotel in Westchester County. Relax in one of our new fresh suites and enjoy a cocktail in our new Lobby Bar. We offer free high speed internet (WI-FI), Indoor heated pool, shuttle service within 5 mile radius and complimentary full hot breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tarrytown Greenburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Tarrytown Greenburgh Hotel Tarrytown
- Springhill Suites Tarrytown
- Tarrytown Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Tarrytown Greenburgh NY - Westchester County