“I refused to finish my meal...it was pure crap!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 54 Restaurants in Tarrytown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Eldorado West Diner Best Food Restaurant offers special Seafood, American food ordering online tarrytown, Pasta, Catering Service White Plains Road, Mexican food order online, Egg, Pasta, Burger, Chicken, Pork, Beef, Lunch and Dinner with easy online Food ordering, catering Service in NY 10591-10523-10583-06905, Take Out Restaurants at Tarrytown NY 10591
Newark, Delaware
“I refused to finish my meal...it was pure crap!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

My wife, son and myself went in for breakfast. I ordered an $18 special. The eggs were laid directly on top of pancakes directly on top of Canadian ham. What do you think the pancakes tasted like? The hash browns were on the same plate and were made with peppers. If I wanted peppers in hash browns I would have ordered them that way. The sausage was an Italian dinner sausage, not a breakfast sausage link. I bet most New Yorker's have better tastes than this place. I even wrote "Garbage" on my credit card receipt, it was that bad. BEWARE!!!!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

NY
“reliable diner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

a good back up when other restaurants are closed and you want a late night meal or breakfast at any time of day. Convenient location right off of the highway - across from DoubleTree hotel

Visited September 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My friend and I were looking for a place to have lunch after visiting Kykuit and stumbled upon this diner. Both of us are die-hard diner lovers.
We had the usual diner fare. A burger for her, a bowl of chicken noodle soup for me. Both were delicious. The service is very attentive and the environment is pure diner fun.
Give it a try if you are in the area!

Visited August 2012
Dobbs Ferry, New York
“Just another place to eat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Standard dinner food at a convenient local. Nothing special but adequate food. The best thing about the place is that it is open late in an area where things close early.

Savannah, Georgia
“Quick service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Quick diner breakfast food. Eggs Benedict with salmon was good, omelet quite dry. Fast service which was important to us.

Visited August 2012