I took my wife here for her birthday and stayed in one of the tower suites. Truly amazing, huge, huge multi-room suite with views up and down the Hudson River. The pool area and grounds are immaculate and cozy. And let's not forget about the spa.... one of the finer spas in the country in my opinion.
As this hotel/castle is situated on one of the highest points in Westchester county, you can see forever and get a sense that you are on top of the world.
Stay here and you will feel like European Royalty from check-in, to check-out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on sprawling hilltop acres overlooking the Hudson River, the main tower of Castle Hotel & Spa forms the highest point in Westchester County. Castle Hotel & Spa is a medieval-style structure that was meticulously transformed into a luxury hotel, offering guests royal-quality service, luxurious guestrooms, and the award-winning Equus restaurant which features Auberge-style, natural French-inspired cuisine. The luxurious new THANN™ Sanctuary Spa is an oasis of peace and tranquility where a holistic treatment approach aims to rediscover inner physical and mental wellness. Only 25 miles north of Manhattan, Castle Hotel & Spa opened as a luxury hotel in 1997; 16 years after being designated a historic landmark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your Castle Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle On The Hudson Hotel Tarrytown
- Castle Hudson
- Castle Hotel & Spa Tarrytown, NY - Westchester County