Truly a magnificent place. The original castle has seven rooms: wait, they weren't rooms they were suites with as many as three rooms in each suite. The newer section has huge well appointed rooms with sitting, study areas. Add to all this is the splendor and ambience of the dining, hallway and the grounds and you can't go wrong. Especially if price is not an issue. You really get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on sprawling hilltop acres overlooking the Hudson River, the main tower of Castle Hotel & Spa forms the highest point in Westchester County. Castle Hotel & Spa is a medieval-style structure that was meticulously transformed into a luxury hotel, offering guests royal-quality service, luxurious guestrooms, and the award-winning Equus restaurant which features Auberge-style, natural French-inspired cuisine. The luxurious new THANN™ Sanctuary Spa is an oasis of peace and tranquility where a holistic treatment approach aims to rediscover inner physical and mental wellness. Only 25 miles north of Manhattan, Castle Hotel & Spa opened as a luxury hotel in 1997; 16 years after being designated a historic landmark. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Castle Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle On The Hudson Hotel Tarrytown
- Castle Hudson
- Castle Hotel & Spa Tarrytown, NY - Westchester County