“Always reliable” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Lexington, New York
“Always reliable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Very varied menu, and everything is good. They also have an extensive beer selection and great cheeses. The addition of a pub extension now offers later night service - the only one I know of in the area, and sometimes very good live music.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

new york
“Tasty and comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great food, lots of menu options and friendly service. I recommend for breakfast. What more could you ask for?

Visited October 2013
Coimbatore, India
“Decent food choices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The restaurant is a run down place with limited food options for white meat eater and vegetarians. The service was average

Visited August 2013
Finger Lakes Wine Country, New York
“Small place, Huge flavor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I must admit that while attending an annual event last year, I passed up Maggies Krooked Cafe because it was far too small and they have on display the dreaded BUN COFFEE MAKER! As a coffee lover, I cringe when I see coffee sitting on a Bun machine. Well, this past weekend I decided it was time to give it another chance. At first I decided I would just get a tea and have my fiance deal with the coffee. As a waitress walked by with a fresh pot, the aroma was intriguing enough for me to give a cup a try. While the coffee is pre-ground, (and made in a bun- sorry I'm stuck on the bun) it was still quite flavorful. I actually requested a refill. Moving on to the good stuff. Since we had a full day ahead we ordered breakfast to go. While being in some what of a hurry, glancing at the menu is quite overwhelming. We didn't bother to read through the options, instead we asked for two breakfast sandwiches to go. The woman who took our order informed us that they'd be coming with sides. I almost declined but decided to just take it. The restaurant was very busy, which is expected on a Sunday morning.

We settled into a seating area outside, yes outside in New York State in October! The sun was shining and it was absolutely perfect for breakfast. Let me say that the sausage on my sandwich was deliciously sweet, and included three links. the eggs were perfectly scrambled, and the cheese was completely melted. The sandwich was on a bagel, and came with a side salad, a fruit salad, and house potatoes. Each side was individually delicious and a lovely accompaniment to the sandwich. I love my fruits and vegetables and am often disappointed in "diner" options. I cannot say what was in the potatoes exactly, but they are most definitely the best potatoes for breakfast I have had, ever. My fiance and I both left full, happy, and excited to stop here when we visit again next year @ the same time.

This place may be busy, but for good reason- give them a chance and have some patience. It is well worth the wait.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Long Island, NY
“Wonderful way to start a day upstate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Maggie's is a perfect way for us to start our weekend trips upstate. We watch what we eat and Maggie's has a wonderful selection of delicious food. The food is full of fresh fruits, berries and always wonderfully seasoned. The food is cooked to order, so if they are busy, it will take some time. We highly recommend the wait. Be prepared to feel full well past lunch. We have been stopping here for years and will continue to do so.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere