The location is ideal just off 90. I was driving from Ohio to Vermont and it was the perfect place to stop time wise. The hotel front desk staff were excellent. The room itself was pretty good except for the sink area that was dirty and the TV was static and was an old large tube TV. The reason this didn't get a four star is the breakfast. The area is dirrrrrty. There was no apple juice, there was no batter for the waffles (asked the manager for some and he got it), housekeeping had bags of garbage sitting right next to the eating area in the hall, and overall I was VERY disappointed in the cleanliness of the area.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn University Hotel
- Days Inn University Hotel Syracuse
- Days Inn Syracuse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Syracuse University is the perfect location for exploring the beautiful Upstate New York at an economical price. Come stay with us and experience one of our newly renovated spacious rooms under our new management. We are easily accessible from interstate 81 and interstate 90 and are also perfectly located within 4 to 6 miles from most of the attractions that Syracuse has to offer – Syracuse University, Carrier Dome, Oncenter/War memorial, LeMoyne College, Destiny USA, Turning Stone Casino and many more. You can count on us to give you the perfect getaway with all the essentials required for a comfortable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Days Inn University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.