The location is ideal just off 90. I was driving from Ohio to Vermont and it was the perfect place to stop time wise. The hotel front desk staff were excellent. The room itself was pretty good except for the sink area that was dirty and the TV was static and was an old large tube TV. The reason this didn't get a four star is the breakfast. The area is dirrrrrty. There was no apple juice, there was no batter for the waffles (asked the manager for some and he got it), housekeeping had bags of garbage sitting right next to the eating area in the hall, and overall I was VERY disappointed in the cleanliness of the area.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn University Hotel
- Days Inn University Hotel Syracuse
- Days Inn Syracuse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn University hotel is conveniently located just of Exit 35 of I90 of the NYS Thruway. We are under new management and have newly renovated king and double bedded rooms, as well as, newly renovated suites. We include a deluxe continental breakfast with your stay. Located withing close proximity to a number of dining choices next to the hotel as well as a short drive away. Our friendly and hospitable staff are ready and eager to provide you with a comfortable atmosphere during your visit to Syracuse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.