My overall experience at this hotel was really nice. I had the double bed non smoking room with a couple of my friends. The room was clean and everything I expected to see was in place. It was very important for me to have a place that was clean and has no odor. I also loved the receptionist we had when we checked in and out. She was very nice and accommodating with the requests me and my friends had. On my last day there, during check out I had trouble finding a print out of my ticket for departure and the receptionist was very nice and helpful. I was bale to print my stuff out and be on my way. Overall I have to say the place met my expectations and that I am pleased with it. If I go back to that area I would definitely have it as one of my choices.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn University Hotel
- Days Inn University Hotel Syracuse
- Days Inn Syracuse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn University hotel is conveniently located just of Exit 35 of I90 of the NYS Thruway. We are under new management and have newly renovated king and double bedded rooms, as well as, newly renovated suites. We include a deluxe continental breakfast with your stay. Located withing close proximity to a number of dining choices next to the hotel as well as a short drive away. Our friendly and hospitable staff are ready and eager to provide you with a comfortable atmosphere during your visit to Syracuse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Days Inn University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.