Was in town for the dog show with friends. We took a suite which was o.k. with 2 double beds, a t.v and bathroom with french doors to a second room and a sofa bed with a second bathroom. My BIG complaint is that the room looked out onto an indoor pool. It was noisy and very dark with the lack of daylight and smelled badly of clorine.There were no windows to the outside making the room quite stuffy.
The beds were lumpy and the 4 pillows were tiny and lumpy as well. The suite was clean but the whole place looked like it needed a complete overhaul. The breakfast was nothing to write home about either.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport Hotel Syracuse
- Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport Hotel
- Comfort Inn And Suites Syracuse Airport
- Comfort Inn Syracuse
- Syracuse Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn North Syracuse
- North Syracuse Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family friendly full service hotel offering complimentary hot breakfast buffet, indoor pool, on-site cafe & lounge, computer center, and complimentary airport shuttle! Minutes away from; Destiny USA, Syracuse Hancock International Airport, Syracuse University, and the Great NYS Fairgrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, EasyToBook, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Syracuse Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.