“Our Sanity Get-Away” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
New York
“Our Sanity Get-Away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2008

My mom and I love this place! The service is wonderful...they finally have my husband's favorite hefeweissen on tap and we love the friendly atmosphere. Mom absolutely loves the tavern fries and my weakness is the avocado eggrolls...if you are looking for a place to enjoy a refreshing and unique martini, this is your place. As far as the music goes, volume is not a problem and yes...It's also kid friendly!

Syracuse, New York
“I have been here numerous times now and every time the wait staff has been attentive. The reason I like this place...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2008

I have been here numerous times now and every time the wait staff has been attentive. The reason I like this place most is probably the very diverse menu. They have an appetizer of tiny cheeseburgers that is delicious. Mmmmmmmmm.

Liverpool,NY
“Great Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2008

We went on a Saturday night and I thought the place might have been crowded or a wait, but apparently it was late enough we had missed the rush. The service was very good, the choices on the menu were super, and the food was terriffic! We are going again tomorrow to celebrate a birthday!

Cicero
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2008

You'd be hard pressed to find a better restaurant/bar anywhere. The food is just amazing. My family and I have tried most of the choices on the menu and have yet to find anything that we didn't love. The waiters are friendly and the service is great. Be prepared to EAT... appetizers should be split between at least four people, otherwise you will never finish your dinner! The pizzas, salads, appetizers, sandwiches, etc. are all awesome and unique.

There may be a wait to be seated (they don't take reservations) as it is becoming a very popular spot... but worth it. My daughter even opted to rush from her high school graduation so we could get a table before the rush, all for their "chicken tenders" that she states are better than anyone elses (believe me, she's tried them all). It can be a bit loud at times, because of the volume of guests (especially on Fridays).

Highly recommended! I have eaten a hundreds and hundreds of restaurants across the country and have rarely found a menu so good.

Enjoy!

central ny
“still can't hear”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2008

we went on a Monday night. We were seated pretty quickly. We could hardly talk to each other (4 people) without almost screaming. The music was so loud. and positivily not background music. The waitress seemed ok. Asked what we wanted to drink. My husband order a tall beer. First boo boo. He only got a short one. We let it go. We were 2 couples and asked for separate checks. We were assured no problem. My friend asked for butter after the meal arrived. She is still waiting. The food was ok but nothing super great. When the bill came lo and behold one bill. We had to seek the waitress and have her get us separate bills. We made it a short evening and could hardly wait to leave to be able to hear again. Would we go back. No. This one does not deserve a second chance.