The hotel is older but looks to be recently renovated. There is not much around but a McDonald's in steps away from the front door. The rooms are comfortable and clean but basic. I would rate it as a two and a half to three star property. Free internet,parking and and a better than average hotel breakfast. No pool. This is not a bad stop for a night or two of shopping for Canadian travellers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Syracuse Hotel Syracuse
- Comfort Inn Syracuse Hotel
- Comfort Inn Syracuse
- Syracuse Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at Exit 35 off the NYS Thruway (I-90) this 100% Non-smoking hotel features; complimentary hot breakfast buffet, business center, fitness center and free high speed wireless Internet. Our central location puts all of Syracuse at your fingertips, minutes from LeMoyne College, Syracuse University, downtown and the new Destiny USA. We always have a comfortable clean room waiting for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Carrier Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.