We stopped at the Carrier Circle Comfort Inn while getting into the city for an overnight and had not stayed at this property previously. It was nice to find a very reasonably priced option for a good night's sleep - pillow top mattresses were nice, and the complimentary breakfast was very well stocked with a nice variety cold and hot. The location is also good for business in the Carrier Circle area, and shoot down Thompson Road and you get to 690 and access into the city or suburbs for shopping or dining. Adequate amenities and facility for price point and helpful staff were pleasant finds to match. We'll stay again...look forward to it!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Syracuse Hotel Syracuse
- Comfort Inn Syracuse Hotel
- Comfort Inn Syracuse
- Syracuse Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at Exit 35 off the NYS Thruway (I-90) this 100% Non-smoking hotel features; complimentary hot breakfast buffet, business center, fitness center and free high speed wireless Internet. Our central location puts all of Syracuse at your fingertips, minutes from LeMoyne College, Syracuse University, downtown and the new Destiny USA. We always have a comfortable clean room waiting for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Carrier Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.