We were heading back to Long Island from our trip to Niagara Falls and Toronto. We picked Syracuse to stay overnight because we wanted to divide up the driving. Nice, clean, comfortable place to stay. Very reasonably priced too. And we had a coupon too which made it even better. Rooms were big and they had a full, complimentary breakfast which was very nice. The staff was very nice and helpful. In fact, I left my red sweater there and they mailed it to my home the next day! Thanks Nicole! We would definitely stay there again if we're ever in the area. Oh, and we had dinner at the Texas Roadhouse a few miles down the road. It was perfect. Great food, beer and atmosphere.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Syracuse Hotel
- Comfort Inn Syracuse Hotel Syracuse
- Comfort Inn Syracuse
- Syracuse Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at Exit 35 off the NYS Thruway (I-90) this 100% Non-smoking hotel features; complimentary hot breakfast buffet, business center, fitness center and free high speed wireless Internet. Our central location puts all of Syracuse at your fingertips, minutes from LeMoyne College, Syracuse University, downtown and the new Destiny USA. We always have a comfortable clean room waiting for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn Carrier Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.