Hotel is right in the middle of the University campus. The transition from rural New York to the lobby and rooms at the Sheraton is striking. The guest floors are well kept and even have laundry facilities on the floor at a reasonable price. Room was stunning with great bed and pillows. When we walked in the AC was off, but after 1/2 an hour the room was freezing cold.
Hotel has a restaurant, bar and pool which are all open late. We did not try any of them as it was just a short stay.
Only reduced one star because of the parking. There is legal overnight street parking one block from the hotel, but the desk clerk tried to convince us that we should use the Sheraton lot at $13 /day because she "usually works the overnight and they always ticket at 6AM". Of course there was no ticket on our car in the morning because overnight parking is only illegal on the block the Sheraton is on.
We hope to stay here again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel Syracuse
- Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel
- Sheraton Syracuse
- Syracuse Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm welcome at Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conference Center. Located on the scenic campus of Syracuse University, we'll keep you close and connected to the best of Central New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.