We regularly travel to Syracuse for shopping, but this is the first time we stayed at the Ramada based on TA reviews (thanks guys!!). Check in was smooth and quick, and the room was very nice and included a mini-fridge, microwave and flat screen TV. As others have mentioned it's only an exit away from Destiny USA (formerly the Carousel Mall) which has expanded significantly over the past year.
We did have an issue the first night with one family letting their numerous kids run the hall and going between rooms (people 2 and 3 year olds should NOT be wandering the halls alone at 2-3am!!!
We mentioned it the following morning to the front desk staff and they acknowledged it and quickly offered to move us to a room in a "quieter" section of the hotel. We accepted the offer and moved. The room was pretty much the same, but it was at the end of a hallway with only an exit so it turned out to be very quiet. Thanks to Tasha for the switch!
There was also an indoor pool and hot tub which were nice.
The breakfast that as included was actually a hot buffet with eggs, french toast, bacon, sausage, fruit, cereal, coffee, juice, toast, etc. - terrific - Thanks to Chris for the great service!
We will definitely return to this hotel on future trips.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Syracuse Hotel
- Ramada Inn Syracuse Hotel Syracuse
- Syracuse Ramada Inn
- Syracuse Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Syracuse is conveniently located at the crossroads of Central New York and only minutes away from all the attractions that make our area such a great place to visit. Located within a short 10 minute drive of our hotel are Carousel Center (DestiNY USA), Syracuse University and the Carrier Dome, Alliance Bank Stadium, Oneida Lake, Onondaga Lake Park, Downtown Syracuse and Armory Square, Oncenter Convention Center, the Landmark Theater, and the famous Dinosaur BBQ.Our rooms are appointed with all you will need to make yourself at home. We feature 32" LCD Flat screen TV's with over 65 cable channels to choose from, including HBO, ESPN, CNN, YES, and many more. Coffee makers, a large working desk, ergonomic chairs, and plush bedding will insure your comfort while you are away from home. We also offer a fully appointed lounge and restaurant, fully equipped meeting rooms and an indoor pool and hot tub open all year long.Our staff is often recognized as the friendliest and most accommodating in Central New York, and our hotel has won numerous awards recognizing our personal attention to detail and our great guest service.We look forward to hosting you while you visit Syracuse and Central New York! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Syracuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.