“Heaven on Earth?” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 20 Activities in Syracuse
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience more than 100 hands-on exhibits. Be blown away by hurricane winds, manuever the controls of a NASA spacecraft to land the shuttle, lay on a bed of nails, pilot a fighter jet, design and ride your own virtual roller coaster, experience a 4D extreme motion ride, compete in a game of lazer-tag and much more. While visiting, take part in the Canyon Climb Adventure. Suspended 70ft in the air its the World's largest indoor ropes challenge course. Purchase a combo package to SAVE.
Palmyra, New York
“Heaven on Earth?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My fiance and I went here today as a late Valentine's Day celebration. We had never heard about it until earlier when we were looking for things to do. He's 25 and I am 23 and we stayed busy all day and had a blast! There were things to keep both of us completely interested around every corner! At first we were worried it would be more for younger children but upon entering the first tunnel we knew that was not the case! Definitely can't wait to go back. All the employees were very enjoyable too and had a fabulous demeanor! No negativity at all!!

Visited February 2013
WonderWorksOnline, General Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for coming to WonderWorks and visiting us on Valentines day. I am really glad that you both enjoyed yourself and we look forward to having you come back and visit.

Lowville, New York
“Wonder Works Visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

There should be a "chaperone" price for Older Parents / Grandparents who are supervising children and not going on any simulators, etc.

Lines were quite long and we weren't able to go on a few things due to the wait time.

Children enjoyed.
A little congestion on ropes course.

New York
“fun for everyone in the family!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

First time at Wonderworks. I was there with three very different girls ; ages 8 , 12 and 15 . ( that is decades apart in kids years) I was thinking I was just to chaperone and watch them having fun. We all had a blast!! We spend good time almost 4 hours left exhausted and looking forward to come back. My girls next birthday will be here for sure!!

9 attraction reviews
“Fun time for young and old”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My organization hosted an outing at WonderWorks on February 20th. We had about 70 people from 6 to 70 years old and there wasn't one person who did not have a good time. Many of our older guests thought they would just breeze through and watch the younger ones. That did not happen. There are many activities available for "children" of all ages. The 4D movie was a big hit with everyone, along with the Hurricane Shack. The kids had a ball with the sports simulator where you could choose hockey, football or soccer. Quite a few opted to pay an additional fee to do the canyon walk where you were harnessed in and walked on ropes and ladders 3 stories up in the middle of the mall. This is a great place to take the kids for a fun day full of adventure.

Visited February 2013
WonderWorksOnline, General Manager at WonderWorks, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for letting us know how much fun your had at WonderWorks. We hope to see you again soon and be sure to follow us on facebook as we open new exhibits and adventures.
Vestal, New York
5 attraction reviews
“This was awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I drove up from Binghamton with our 3 little kids ages 6, 4, and 2. They all loved it! I thought the 6 year old would love it but I didn't know how much the other two would, not to mention my wife and I. I think I might have actually enjoyed it the most, ha ha. We just did the main attraction and were still able to fill 3 hours. We'll have to go back though because when we were leaving my 6yo son really wanted to do lasertag and the ropes course. I want to go back too. Between the crazy tunnel, the hurricane chamber and the simulator. I also want a peice of the astronaut thing that spins you all around. Crazy!!! I think I might be more excited than my kids. It's like being on vacation for the day.

Visited December 2012