Parking at the airport would have been $80.00, so we chose to search for a motel nearby in this price range. The booking online gave me a total of $100.56 which was pretty reasonable. When we arrived, we were told that this price was the room only. The park, sleep and fly was going to be a total of $146.89. The difference of $46.33 was to pay for the airport shuttle and the parking for up to 14 days. Seemed a little steep to me.
When we returned from our trip after midnight, the shuttle was waiting for us and the room was okay, if a little worn, but my wife was not impressed by a couple of small spots of blood on the sheets. She mentioned it at the front desk in the morning and they were very apologetic and we were given a couple of vouchers for the snack bar. I think we'll try another place next time.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport Hotel Syracuse
- Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport Hotel
- Candlewood Suites Syracuse
- Candlewood Suites North Syracuse
- Candlewood North Syracuse
- North Syracuse Candlewood
- North Syracuse Candlewood Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. We are the closest hotel to the airport. This quiet gorgeous hotel is not only neighboring Hancock International Airport (SYR), but also offers easy access to I-81 and I-90, which gives you convenient access to all of Syracuse including Syracuse University, The Carrier Dome, The New York State Fairgrounds, Carousel Center-DestiNY USA, The OnCenter, and much more.Candlewood Suites-Syracuse Airport offers 124 spacious suites with amenities including full kitchens, DVD players, and free high-speed Internet. The Candlewood Suites hotel features a large and well equipped fitness center, free guest laundry, as well as the Candlewood Cupboard. Candlewood Suites-Syracuse Airport also gives you a variety of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel as well as access to our complimentary Airport Shuttle providing transportation to the airport or any of the immediate area restaurants. Pets are welcome with a fee of $25 for 1-6 nights, $50 for 7-30 nights, or $75 for 31+ nights. Current vaccination record must be shown, and pet policy must be signed at check-in. Typically room cleaning is provided once every 7 days. Visit with our friendly Guest Service Representatives for information on Syracuse anytime as our Front Desk is open 24 hours day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.